Smart Style It!
Freestyle Terrain may contain jumps, hits, ramps, banks, fun boxes, jibs, rails, half pipes, quarter pipes, snowcross, bump terrain and other constructed or natural terrain features.
Look for the orange oval on the grooming reports!
Be Smart...Be Safe
MORE INFO ABOUT FREESTYLE TERRAIN:
Look Before You Leap
- Before getting into freestyle terrain observe all signage and warnings.
- Scope around the jumps first, not over them.
- Use your first run as a warm up run and to familiarize yourself with the terrain.
- Be aware that the features change constantly due to weather, usage, grooming and time of day.
- Do not jump blindly and use a spotter when necessary.
Easy Style It
- Know your limits and ski/ride within your ability level.
- Look for small progression parks or features to begin with and work your way up.
- Freestyle skills require maintaining control on the ground and in the air.
- Do not attempt any features unless you have sufficient ability and experience to do so safely.
- Inverted aerials increase your risk of injury and are not recommended.
Respect Gets Respect
- Respect the terrain and others (Freestyle terrain is for everyone regardless of equipment or ability).
- One person on a feature at a time.
- Wait your turn and call your start.
- Always clear the landing area quickly.
- Respect all signs and stay off closed terrain and features.
Want to win free swag?
Watch the Terrain Park Smart Safety Video for a chance to win prizes from Skullcandy and Coal.
Learn More »