Reunions and Group Outings
Located amidst 700,000 acres of White Mountain national forest, Waterville Valley is the ideal location to host your families’ next gathering. With our Summer Unlimited package offering 9 different activities, you can rest assure that there will be something for everyone! Grab a mountain bike and cruise over 30 miles of marked terrain or slip into a kayak and paddle around Corcoran’s pond- with our Summer Unlimited package you can do it all!
We're right in the middle of the 770,000 acre White Mountain National Forest where you'll find endless hiking trails, world-class trout fishing, skate park and camps, Corcoran’s Pond and beach, and abundant gorgeous mountain panoramas.
With the Summer Unlimited package, your lodging comes with an array of activities included for just one low price!
Package available Memorial Day Weekend through Columbus Day*.
Fun, family activities included with your lodging in 2013:
- Resort Shuttle* – Unlimited use • Hop on our open air trolley for quick transport between each of our activities, or simply enjoy a leisurely scenic ride around the valley.
- Waterville Valley Golf Club - Enjoy 9 holes of golf every day
- Mountain Bike Rentals – Two hours daily per person
- Boating on Corcoran’s Pond* - One hour daily per peron. Choose from a fleet of over 30 kayaks, pedal boats, & canoes!
- Waterville Valley Ice Arena - July through Labor Day, unlimited skating in our indoor arena during public ice skating times, subject to availability. Skate rentals extra charge.
- Waterville Valley Tennis Center - Unlimited court time on one of our 18 award-winning outdoor clay courts with spectacular views of the White Mountains.
- Snow's Mountain Chair Lift* – Take a ride up Snow's Mountain Lift for a round trip scenic ride, or hike down along pristine trails. One ride per person, per day.
- White Mountain Athletic Club - Unlimited use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools, whirlpools, saunas, weight rooms, and cardiovascular room.
- Curious George Story Time - Join us at the Margret & H.A. Rey Center this summer! Your little monkeys can snuggle up in comfy bean bag chairs while we read all about Curious George and his friends! Every Saturday at 11:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m.
And that's just the beginning. We are the home of Curious George Cottage, the former summer home of everyone’s favorite monkey, Curious George! We have a full schedule of summer concerts, family events and entertainment including music and food festivals, Shakespeare in the Valley, and children’s theatre. The Recreation Department offers daily or weekly kids camps, kids cooking and craft classes, kids night out, and more.
*All activities are subject to seasonal availability. (Some activities* available weekends only in June and September). Please check with your reservationist for specific requests, particularly in early and late summer.
Waterville Valley offers a wide variety of lodging options from country inns to four bedroom town houses. All lodges are located conveniently to all area attractions and the free trolley can take you where ever you need to go.
Waterville can customize any meals your during your stay. Whether it is an outdoor BBQ or four course meal we can cater your next gathering.